In September of 2015, Karis Support Society opened our new 24,000 square feet home. This three floor LEED certified building is a beautifully designed modern facility equipped with 42 beds.
Our society offers second stage recovery as well as semi-independent suites on our third floor. The building is further enhanced by full storey glass windows, natural lighting, a third floor patio and a ground level landscaped garden, which is available to residents enrolled in Karis Support Society’s addiction recovery program for women.
We are close to parks, pedestrian walkways and resource services. The Karis facility offers the following residential options for those enrolled in the program:
- 2 three bedroom townhouses for women with children
- 8 two bedroom semi-independent third floor suites
- 2 single bedroom semi-independent third floor suites
- 12 single bedrooms with ensuite for single women
- 6 single bedrooms with ensuite for women with babies